Deposit checks right from your desk with Meridian’s remote desktop scanner and secure online system. Detailed deposit reporting available to help you manage your receivables.
Meridian Remote Deposit Scanner
Remote Deposit Advantages
- Convenience – Spend less time at the branch and more time at your business. Deposits can be submitted up until 8:00 p.m. EST for next business day availability.
- Reduced Expenses – Saves time and travel costs to your local branch. Reduces the potential of unnecessary NSF fees.
- Streamlined Operations – Automates deposit ticket creation. Improves posting accuracy, letting you control your funds. Centralizes deposits from satellite offices into one bank.
- Check Reporting – Generates daily deposit reports for tracking deposit cash flow. Review check images at any point in time, through the image capture database.
- Peace of Mind – Reduces any potential fraud risk. Assures deposits are being submitted properly and in a timely manner.
Remote Deposit FAQs
A Meridian representative will work with you to install the scanner and ensure it’s working properly. Problems are rare and usually solved with a phone call. However, if you need us in your office, someone from Meridian will be there. You can contact our team by emailing email@example.com or calling 484.395.2061.
You can submit deposits to any of your Meridian business accounts, 365/24/7. Checks deposited will be available the following business day after the day of your deposit. Every day is a business day, except Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays. If you make a deposit before 8:00 p.m. EST on a business day that we are open, we will consider that day to be the day of your deposit. However, if you make a deposit after 8:00 p.m. EST or on a day we are not open, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day we are open. View Federal Holiday Closures.
There are two ways to sign into the remote deposit system:
- Single sign-on through online banking
- Remote deposit website login through a browser (for users who do not have bank account access)
Yes, each user will have their own login ID.
Yes, if our scanner software is compatible. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 484.395.2061 for more information.
You must have at least a computer with internet access, running the most up-to-date operating system and the computer must have an available USB port for the scanner to plug into. Meridian will provide the scanner software which will be installed remotely.
Please note: If your computer is currently running a Thin Client, the Remote Deposit system may not work. See the Thin Client Q&A below.
A Thin Client is a type of computer that is connected to a server, which stores software and data processed from that computer. In order for Remote Deposit Capture to function, the software must be downloaded locally on the designated computer, which is not connected to a company server.