The Federal Home Loan Bank is a federal grant with amounts available up to $10,000 on a first come, first served basis. Available in all states for first-time homebuyers.
Federal Housing Administration loans offer low down payments, reduced closing costs, and easy credit qualifying. FHA loans can assist qualified first-time homebuyers, borrowers looking to rehab a home or improve energy efficiency and more.
USDA (Rural Development) partners with local lenders to help them extend 100% financing opportunities to individuals and families.
- Qualified buyers and properties may be eligible for 100% financing
- Low monthly mortgage insurance – you may qualify for a larger loan
- Flexible credit and qualifying guidelines
- No maximum purchase price limit
- Closing costs can come from any source including gifts
Creditworthy, low-to-moderate income borrowers may be eligible for this mortgage program. It offers:
- A low down payment (up to 97% financing)
- Flexible down payment and closing cost sources
- No income limits in low-income areas
- Homeownership education
- Conventional home financing
Qualifying veterans can purchase or refinance a home with no or limited closing costs and flexible credit criteria. Veterans Affairs (VA) loans offer:
- Zero-down payment
- Cash-out refinances up to 100% of the appraised home value
- No PMI requirement
In addition to these programs, we have:
- Doctor Programs
- FHA 203k renovation loans
- Fixed and HELOC Home Equity loans
Powered by Meridian Bank, this site provides nationwide access to a special team of experts dedicated to helping those who have served.