1760 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please schedule a visit.
Appointments are required at our Philly office, please use the calendar below or call us to schedule a time to stop in. Once you have an appointment, you can find us just off Market at the corner of 18th and Ludlow.
About Our Philadelphia Bank Branch
You’ll find Meridian’s Philadelphia Bank Branch conveniently located in the heart of the Center City Business District, just off Market at the corner of 18th and Ludlow. Our Philadelphia branch was opened in 2017 to provide customers from the many neighborhoods that surround us the advantages of a personal-service, community-style bank. But customers from the entire Philadelphia metro area as well as from outlying towns can enjoy the restaurants, nightlife, museums and the exciting history of the birthplace of our nation when they visit to do their banking.
Not Like The Other Center City Banks
Meridian Bank customers are a bit different. We like to say they’re special. No fooling around. They want simplified financial products, great rates and fast business banking decisions. They demand the most efficient and convenient ways to carry out their regular financial transactions. Meridian customers have found that the digital banking technology we provide is far better than regular visits to the branch. While you won’t see our sign on every corner, we have banking offices strategically located throughout the Philadelphia region. When you really need to see someone in person, a Meridian Banker is close by.
Personal and Business Banking in Philadelphia
Meridian’s Philadelphia Bank Branch offers our full range of financial services which include personal and business checking and savings accounts, commercial loans and lines of credit, commercial real estate lending, SBA loans, home mortgages, wealth management and investment services, merchant card processing, and even equipment financing.
Communities Banking in Philadelphia
It’s hard to think of “Community Banking” in a big city like Philadelphia, but while Meridian has the resources to provide the financial products and services of a larger, regional bank, we’ve managed to retain that kind of personal feel and local participation. We don’t shuffle people from branch to branch. So customers get to know, and know they can depend on, their Meridian Banker. Because that personal-touch philosophy applies to all of the branch locations we’ve strategically placed throughout the Philadelphia region, we like to think of ourselves as a “Communities Bank.” And, like the Meridian Bankers in those other locations, Philadelphia team members participate in local non-profits, charitable organizations and business groups, and help channel Meridian corporate giving to dozens of local educational and charitable institutions in their own communities.
Here are a few of the many Philadelphia area organizations that Meridian supports:
- ALS Association Greater Philadelphia Chapter
- American Catholic Historical Society
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention Philadelphia Chapter
- Angel Venture Fair
- Boys Latin of Philadelphia
- Breakthrough of Greater Philadelphia
- Building Industry Association of Philadelphia
- Center for Architecture and Design
- Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia
- Children’s Hospital of Pennsylvania
- Drueding Center
- First Tee Philadelphia
- Focused Athletics
- Foundation for Jewish Day Schools of Greater Philadelphia
- Greater Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Philadelphia YMCA
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania
- KIPP Administrative Services Corporation
- Kosloff Torah Academy High School for Girls
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- Make the World Better
- Make-A-Wish® Philadelphia
- March of Dimes Philadelphia Chapter
- Mercy Neighborhood Ministries of Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- Pennsylvania SPCA
- Philadelphia Police Foundation
- Philadelphia Treats for Troops
- Philadelphia Youth Orchestra
- Philadelphia100 Forum
- Risk Management Association Philadelphia Chapter
- Settlement Music School of Philadelphia
- West Parkside Sports & Education Group
- World Affairs Council of Greater Philadelphia
Grow your financial future with us!
Meridian Bank is one of the fastest growing and most successful financial institutions in the region. But, at heart, each of our branches is still a Community Bank. And, as with all of our locations, we are proud to be an important part of the vitality and culture that is Center City Philadelphia, PA.