16 West Market Street
West Chester, PA 19382
Please schedule a visit.
Appointments are recommended, please schedule a time to come in. You can find us near the corner of Market and High, across from the Historic Chester County Courthouse.
About Our West Chester Bank Branch
You’ll find Meridian’s West Chester Bank Branch conveniently located in the heart of the Downtown West Chester Business District. We’re near the corner of Market and High Streets with ample on-street parking and easy access to the West Chester Bicentennial Garage. Our West Chester Branch was opened in 2006, shortly after Meridian’s inception. The space had previously been an art gallery and we decided to keep the interior layout and invite the newly formed Art Trust of Chester County to share our space for revolving exhibits and special events. Now our customers from the immediate area and from nearby towns like Coatesville, Unionville, Downingtown, Exton, Chadds Ford, Kennett Square, Oxford, Avondale, East Goshen, Westtown and Pocopson can enjoy the art when they visit to do their banking.
Not Like Other Local Banks
Meridian Bank customers are special. They demand the most efficient and convenient way to carry out their regular financial transactions. So, like other Meridian Bank locations, our West Chester Bank Branch is not like those of other banks. You won’t find teller counters, drive-up windows or ATMs. Meridian customers have found that the online banking technology we provide is far better than regular visits to a branch. Still, we have centrally located our service centers throughout the region so that when you really need to see someone in person, we’re there for you.
Personal and Business Banking in West Chester
Meridian’s West Chester Bank Branch offers our full range of financial services which include personal and business checking and savings accounts, commercial loans and lines of credit, commercial real estate lending, SBA loans, home mortgages, wealth management and investment services, merchant card processing, and even equipment financing.
Communities Banking in West Chester
Meridian has the resources to provide the financial products and services of a larger, regional bank, but we retain the personal feel and local participation. And, because we are so involved in the several localities we serve, we like to think of ourselves as a “Communities Bank.” West Chester team members participate in local non-profits, charitable organization and business groups, and channel corporate giving to hundreds of local educational and charitable institutions.
Here are a few of the many Chester County organizations Meridian supports:
- Chester County Futures – Exton
- Community Warehouse Project – West Chester
- West Chester University Foundation – West Chester
- Chester County Fund for Women & Girls – West Chester
- Chester County Food Bank – Exton
- Church Farm School – Exton
- The Arc of Chester County – West Chester
- Andrew Hicks Jr. Foundation – Downingtown
- Brandywine Heath Foundation – Coatesville
- West Chester Downtown Foundation – West Chester
- Habitat for Humanity – Coatesville
- Barclay Friends – West Chester
- Chester County Economic Development Council – West Chester
- Handi-Crafters – Thorndale
- Bournelyf Special Camp – West Chester
- Westside Community Center – West Chester
- Marshall Square Park – West Chester
- Community Volunteers in Medicine – West Chester
- HBA of Chester and Delaware Counties – West Chester
- The Exchange Club Family Center – West Chester
- The Charles A. Melton Center – West Chester
- Safe Harbor – West Chester
- Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce – West Chester
- Western Chester County Chamber of Commerce – Coatesville
- Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce – West Grove
- American Helicopter Museum & Education Center – West Chester
- Stroud Water Research Center – Avondale
- The Land Conservancy for Southern Chester County – Avondale
- Brandywine YMCA – Coatesville
- Historic Yellow Springs – Chester Springs
Meridian Bank is one of the fastest growing and most successful financial institutions in the region. But, at heart, each of our branches is still a Community Bank. And, as with all of our locations, we are proud to be an important part of the vitality and culture that is West Chester and Chester County, PA.